By: Katie Grantham, Customer Service Representative Manager
We surveyed our staff of 38 Customer Service Reps and here are the Top 10 things they want you, our dedicated customers, to know…
- We are staffed from 7am – 8pm Monday – Thursday (EST) and 7am – 7pm on Friday (EST). We are able to enter orders, quotes, and assist with technical questions.
- When ordering parapets, make sure to include the skirt in the overall height dimension.
- Prefabricated 60 Mil Duro-Last material must be rolled on carpet tubes.
- The most up-to-date Price List can always be found under “Sales Resources” on the Contractor Portal. Click Here.
- If a lift gate, early delivery, or any other delivery instructions are needed on a project let the CSR know at time of order.
- Induction welding can be a great option for roofs when fastening is required into concrete tees, purlins or structural concrete decks. We have many tested assemblies for reference.
- The average length of employment of a Customer Service Rep is 10 years!
- While Insulation Boards require 4’ x 4’ boards when being adhered, Gypsum Boards, such as Securock Gypsum Fiber, Densdeck Prime, and Dexcell FA can be 4’ x 4’ or 4’ x 8’.
- Not all termination details are allowed on adhered roofing systems. The approved adhered details can be found on the website. Click Here.
- We have been at home for 115 days taking calls, entering orders, and completing layouts. We are grateful for our customers and look forward to talking with you soon!